MANDA Coral Shaka Organic Cotton T-Shirt
This limited edition, 100% GMO-Free Organic Cotton, chemical-free t-shirt is made in collaboration with Sustainable Coastlines Hawaii.
MANDA will be donating the profits from each purchase of this t-shirt to support the protection of Hawaii’s coral reefs.
Each garment is made in the USA with a non-toxic, vegetable-based indigo dye and is hand-dipped using the traditional process which creates each shirt’s distinctive character and modern-vintage style. No two shirts are alike.
Artwork by Andrew Groves
- is one-of-a-kind.
- 100% Non-GMO, certified fair-trade Organic Cotton
- is made by Groceries Apparel with Indigoferia Tinctoria (Organic Cotton) grown in Tamil Nadu, India. The garment was knit, cut and sewn in Vernon, USA and is hand-dipped in Downtown Los Angeles, USA.
- uses 100% organic cotton grown without the use of genetic modifications (Monsanto-free/GMO-free) and glyphosates (pesticides/herbicides).
- hand-dipped in 100% non-toxic, vegetable-based Indigo dye.
- As part of the dying process, Groceries Apparel also uses biodegradable soap and vinegar. They never use bleach or heavy mordant (metals) to prepare the garments for dye.
- supports family farms achieving a fair price in the market (Fair-Trade Organic Cotton) and living wages ($13/hr average cutting and sewing operator wages).
- is dyed from vegetable-based materials because Groceries believe coloring should not come at the cost of contaminating our natural resources. The World Bank estimates that 17-20% of industrial pollution comes from textile coloring and treatment. This is Groceries contribution to help offset that.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.